Monday, July 17, 2006

Truffles

I have been writing this blog for a little while now and thought it high time that I published a photo of Truffles (you can also see the link on the right).

I know that this is meant to be a blog tracking my MBA, but seeing as Namiko and I have recently been; guest chef during a Japanese evening (Namiko, not me), wine waiter (skills learnt during my previous university time) and occasional 'emergency waiting staff shortfall countermeasure', I thought that I would give it a mention.

Truffles in fact belongs to (and is run by) my sister & her husband, and is a wonderful place (for customers) to relax. It has won many awards and even got a mention in the Telegraph newspaper food section recently.
Never-the-less, my fear is that if I do not mention it they may not feed us next time we go....
So here it is. A lovely restaurant in Somerset (England).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home