Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Almost there!!

This is the first post of what, I hope, to be my blog throughout my MBA.

In this first post, I though that I would list all the activities that I have undertaken so far to get where I am today (that is; 4 months before the start of my MBA).

The journey so far:

  • Decision to do an MBA
  • GMAT Prep
  • GMAT test in London
  • MBA Fair to talk with the B-schools.
  • Decision to apply to Oxford
  • MBA application form
  • 2 references requested and received
  • 2 Essays (1 x 1,000, 1 x 2,000 words)
  • Interview
  • Acceptance letter (hooray!)
  • My formal acceptance of the offer (and financial guarantee)
  • Deposit payment
  • College application and acceptance (Hertford)
  • College accommodation application and completion.


When I look at the list above, I realise how far I have come since deciding that I want to do an MBA. All that I am now waiting for is confirmation of the Hertford accommodation, the summer reading list and then the start of term. I cannot wait.

Oh I nearly forgot. I now have to go and resign from my very nice job. I hope that I have made the right decision...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home