Sunday, June 11, 2006

First Meeting of Minds...

Yesterday in a pub in Richmond, Namiko (my wife) and I had an opportunity to meet up with some of my future class-mates.
The weather was beautiful and it was not long before we were itching to get outside (despite the England/Paraguay 1st round football match). We left the pub, bought some food and drink, walked to the river-side, found a nice spot and made camp on the grass.
Those present were:
Harpal (+ his wife and daughter), Deep, Clarence, Pawan (+ his wife), Mirela, Shreyas and Maria.
It was a wonderful opportunity to meet, discuss backgrounds and exchange information about accommodation, placements, aspirations, the application process and Oxford itself.
Everyone seemed really fired up about the course and the diversity of experience was wide and varied (I am looking forward to group discussions).
I thoroughly enjoyed the meet and it has further added to my conviction that I have made the right decision to choose the Oxford MBA... bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home