Sunday, November 19, 2006

Week 6 Michaelmas

A busy week! 2 assignments handed in, 2 others being worked on and a mock Financial Reporting exam. I also managed to go home for a night so there is little wonder that the 'extra curricular' section seems a bit thin this week.

Actually everyone is now talking about being able to see the first finish line (the end of Michaelmas term) and I have to admit, it is not far off (lectures finish at the end of week 8). The problem is that once lectures finish, exams begin. Speaking of which, the timetable was released this week and includes:

  • Monday 11th Dec, 2 exams (Financial Reporting and Decision Science),
  • Tuesday 12th, one exam (Developing Effective Managers),
  • Wednesday 13th, 2 exams (Strategy and Managerial Economics),
  • Thursday 14th,1 exam (Finance).
So revising should be fun. I am glad that we have all of week 9 off to get it done.

As to those 'extra curricular activities', there is only the evening out with the rowers from Lincoln (no photos unfortunately) and rowing a couple of times. I did, however, row in part 2 of the Winter League today (which I was unaware existed). We performed much better than last week and managed to find a decent rhythm for quite a while. The icing on the cake was overtaking the Worcester crew with a good margin to spare. I include some photos taken last week.
The crew. Left to right; Martin, Scott, me, Brandon, Dave, Henry, Tom & Ben
Me, Brandon and Dave

Next week promises to be as busy as this one (if not more). Although we have a guest dinner next Friday in Hertford, so I will upload the photos in the next post.

I am happy to see that there are now over 1300 hits on this blog. I really hope that the people reading it are enjoying. If you would like to contact me directly either Skype me (and if I am not on line can pick up the message later) or send me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home